Ball Joint Manufacturing Update, Phase 2

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Ball Joint Manufacturing Update, Phase 2
From: LJordan704@netscape.net
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:51:16 -0400
List,
Well we hit our number of interested buyers to satisfy the manufacturer. Step 1
complete.
I contacted the rep who was plesantly surprised at how fast things are moving.
Next step will be drawings and specs etc in the next week.
Needless to say I will need all engineering types to help check out that part
for quality control and correctness etc.
After that we will need to gather the money in some fashion (always the fun
part). I have a few ideas about that but would like to hear input.
And ,No, I am not going to front the money, but nice try Smile

The rep mentioned the uppers also as being able to be either 1.rebuilt or
2.remanufactured depending on interest.
I am only counting LOWERS right now but can say that many want uppers as well.
We may be able to work a deal for uppers too if we have the numbers. This is
just info for down the line after the lowers get done.

Linda

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.