need advice on troubleshooting driver's side brake light not

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: need advice on troubleshooting driver's side brake light not
From: mtbdavid2@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 22:20:45 -0400
 Hi,
  All of a sudden I am experiencing electrical problems in my '68 2000.  With
the lights on, and I push on the brakes the drivers side brake light goes out.
The passenger side brake light works fine.  Also, the fuel guage is drifting up
and down and drops to empty when I am excellerating.  The temp guage isn't
working either.  All of these problems just occured recently and at the same
time.  Any advice on what I should troubleshoot?

Thanks,
David
All on demand. Always Free.