selling my roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: selling my roadster
From: LarryAMiner@cs.com
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 16:29:13 EDT
All,
I have a very very solid 68 1600 that I am forced to move.  I have just lost
my job and since this area has no work I am going to try going back to
college.  The body is exceptionally rust free.  Motor rebuilt by P.O., brakes,
clutch, flywheel, radiator rodded out, gas tank dipped & sealed, new carpet,
covers &
 headrest, carbs professionally rebuilt.  Great top and new tires.  Needs
dash cover, included, tank sending unit, included, shifter bushings, included,
battery hold down, needs paint and rear bumper is rough.  Oh, radio isn't
working either but it does come on.  Otherwise it is all there and in great
shape.
Oil pressure is low when it is very hot in the summer but this has always been
the case and she runs like a sewing machine.  Not many out there as solid as
this one is with virtually no rust!  I have about $4,200 in it but will take a
reasonable offer.  I live in Eastern NC and can send pictures if anyone is
interested.  It is silver with black interior and top.  I also have a beautiful
brand new white top and a great shape late model 2000 grille.
Hate to see her go because it is such a solid car and a sweet running ride.
Please respond to my new e-mail address at larryminer@cox.net.
Thanks
Larry
SEROC