Re: Odysessy PC925L returned

To: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Odysessy PC925L returned
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@tlabgalaxy.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 12:38:19 -0500
> Paul Souza

> Question:   How do you all ground your battery?  My old connects was one to
> the engine and one to the frame.  Is it worth adding another ground wire to
> the frame?

Basic electrical concept is that the ground(s) need to be no smaller that
wire supplying the power. Just like gas or other liquids, electrons can be
choked by wires that are too small AND poor connections as well.

I try to use star washers on all connections, along with making sure the
mating surfaces are bare metal and using a light coating of a corrosion
inhibiting grease or ordinary petroleum jelly.

FWIW,
Ron