Re: Posties & Twisties

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Posties & Twisties
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@tlabgalaxy.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:18:39 -0500
> Paul

> Don't forget the posts on the dash board for the tonneau cover!

Thanks for the reminder, Paul. Fortunately those are in place and in good
shape. This thread has made me realize that we might want to organize an
effort to re-create as many of the poor quality pictures in the manuals and
old documentation as we can using digital cameras, and possibly some of the
line art, too. I think Illustrator might be able to re-trace the drawings.

I know the new books by Scott Sheeler are excellent, but since I haven't
seen them (yet) I wonder if we still wouldn't benefit from pictures taken
with digital equipment.

FWIW,
Ron