Re: First Shasta panoramic picture

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Keith0alan@aol.com
Subject: Re: First Shasta panoramic picture
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:26:55 -0700
OK.  You convinced me. I am in. That picture is way too cool for me not to be
in one.

 Maybe not next year, and  '08 sees my oldest daughter graduating from HS, but
'09, I will make the drive. It is only about 2100 miles  :-O   from southern
WI. and not all that far from where I grew up in Yuba City,  so I will see my
family during the same trip.

But I will be there. I have three years to complete a (frame off?) restoration
and make sure the engine will make the trip--or decide to trailer it across the
mountains.

Anyone out there care to help out with an "affordable" parts car for sheet
metal somewhere in the upper mid-west?

PEACE

Tim
SPL311-27935
(Dad's, now mine) '70 1600 ( a restoration project)