RE: cat odor

To: "'Ken & Tammy'" <wilhouse@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: cat odor
From: "Ken McLeod" <ken@csgwireless.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:33:36 -0700
The odor remover is actually Anti-Icky-Poo.  I have purchased it off their
web site www.antiickypoo.com  Works very well for just about any kind of
really bad animal smell.  Dogs, cats, ferrets, "cat pee in Datsuns", etc.,
just about anything organic.

It is an interesting product in that it is not just a soap and an odorant.
It uses some type of active bacteria to chop away at dead or decaying
organic matter.

Some organic materials will fluoresce under UV light.  I have six Scotties
and there is the inevitable accident.  Using a UV light I can make sure I
get ALL of the material, even some that may have been tracked away from the
original spot.

Ken McLeod
Chandler AZ
68 2000 Frame Off Restore Underway