Californication of the best carb cleaner

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Californication of the best carb cleaner
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 11:28:43 EDT
Hello all,

    After trying them all I found that Auto-Zone house  brand "Valucraft"
carb cleaner was the best. Cut the varnish and dirt then  evaporated quickly.
Unfortunately they improved it. This last can I got doesn't  dissolve anything
and I've got a wet spot of it on my bead blasting cabinet from  last night.
It's
about like diesel fuel. I looked at the ingredient list and  about half the
stuff is missing. Oh well, back to the hunt for something that  works.

keith