Re: GPS as a speedometer

To: Jones Barton <jones_barton@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: GPS as a speedometer
From: <leehinger@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:12:05 -0500 (CDT)
I used a GPS on my recent trip from AZ to IN in a 1970 240Z.  The speedo
"bounced" & I knew it was runnning high, so fired up the GPS to determine
approx. how much off the speedo was.  Of ocurse there is some error since you
are not traveling in a straight line with the road curves.

I finally turned it off & used the bouncing speedo & added X MPH. No tickets.
Lee
Ft Wayne IN