Odysessy PC925L and electrical distribution block /device

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Odysessy PC925L and electrical distribution block /device
From: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:19:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hmm.. I purchased and installed a one wire PowerMaster GM 70 amp ( small case)
alternator from Summit.  I am hoping to find a distribution box to connect the
battery, alternator, and white wire to.  I have a 30 amp fuse on the white wire
and I installed 30 amp circuit breakers on the dash AMP meter which
automatically reset for extra protection.  Will see how this goes.

  I would appreciate it if anyone knows where I can get the electrical
distribution block or device.  I do not want to connect the battery and white
wire directly to the alternator.  I checked at Napa but the electrical blocks
have to many connections.

  Thanks !

  Paul Souza
  69 2000
  Vacaville, CA

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengers low  PC-to-Phone call rates.