Re: F1 Fun

To: Bob Mann <RWM@rwmann.com>,
Subject: Re: F1 Fun
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@tlabgalaxy.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 14:40:39 -0500
Know what you mean. Here in Cameron I think the cable operator also runs a
convenience store or something, and does the cable out of a backroom. :>)

When we moved in I asked for four digital boxes and got one, with the
promise of another within a couple of weeks. That was the end of March and I
haven't seen the second one yet. No DVRs available at all so I'm considering
ordering a couple, but we may end up going Direct or Dish since we'll have
to do that anyway once we move out to our property.

Small town living can be great but it has its drawbacks, too.

Ron