Re: Hot Ignition / Electrical short

To: "Dave Corbitt" <DCorbitt77@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Hot Ignition / Electrical short
From: "Charles Breault" <vze2fhba@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 18:07:53 -0400
Happened to me once. The metal frame on my battery hold down had slid and
shorted against the post on the ballast resistor. You must have a dead short
to goround somewhere. I was lucky enough to be able to slide it over and
limped the car home. Had to relace the whole instrument harness from the
melted wires.
Charlie B.