5/29 South Bay Fun Run-Everyone is welcome!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 5/29 South Bay Fun Run-Everyone is welcome!
From: "Matt Jacquet" <matt@vander-bend.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 12:29:25 -0700
Hey All,

If you are off on Monday 5/29 and would like to join the BADROC crew for a
Memorial run, please let me know! Preliminary route has us heading south
from San Jose on Santa Teresa Road, over 152 west and then north on the
coastal back roads. We'll pre-pick a nice spot along the coast for a
"picnic/brown bag" 90 minute (or so) lunch break. We'll keep heading north
via hwy 1 to hwy 84 and a nice run up the hill for a stop @ Alice's. We'll
pick at route down to the valley from there.

Everyone is welcome!

If you can make it, the rendezvous in San Jose will be 915AM and we'll be
MOVING at 930am

I'll sort out finer points and post again on Wednesday!

Thanks
Matt