RE: Deja Vu (all over again)

To: "'Rob Simmons'" <rsimmons2@shaw.ca>,
Subject: RE: Deja Vu (all over again)
From: John Wightman <johnwightman@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 08:19:04 -0700
Since the "buyer" only has one feedback, my guess is that it's an account
the seller used to jack up his price, but ended up winning his own auction.
Then he left positive feedback for both of his accounts.

This is why I always watch subsequent bids on something I'm interested in -
if all of a sudden a whole bunch of zero or less than 5 feedback accounts
start jumping in the game, I'm outta there - I've seen this exact thing too
many times..