OT- Outlook Express crashed, lost address book

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT- Outlook Express crashed, lost address book
From: "chalsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 07:41:40 -0400
I lost all my Outlook Express stuff the other night which included all
correspondences with anyone that hadn't been deleted already, address book is
wiped clean... what a PITA! have parts to ship with no info on who to ship to,
folks who wanted roadsters and now they're gone... so if anyone has been in
contact with me or wishes to be in contact with me, please e-mail me so I can
get back to you. Matt Jaquet, I have the headrest..Paceset something, contact
me back about the valence...someone had sent me a whole list for a tall
windshield car, lost all that info too. my apologies for the bandwidth...

Craig