RE: Datsun Question for list

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Datsun Question for list
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:31:24 -0700
It's a whole lot easier to put it in with the tranny on, for sure. It may
seem awkward, but it's better than the alternative.

With some cars, putting the engine in with the exhaust manifold on is
difficult if not impossible. I've been running a tube header on my 2000
since time immemorial and have always managed to drop the engine in with the
header on. And with the header, it's a whole lot easier to put the header on
with the engine on an engine stand than once it's in the car.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org