roll bar for sale

To: roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roll bar for sale
From: steven boortz <vociferouschicanery@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:25:15 -0700 (PDT)
hi everyone

  first, let me thank victor for his indispensible help in my garage this  past
weekend.  victor and i (mostly victor) replaced the bolts  holding the upper A
arms in place in the front suspension and added  some shims to hopefully
increase the negative camber (decrease the  camber?).  we'll see how that goes.

  i'm taking my roadster to the track in a few weeks, and am slowly  getting it
ready.  my rollbar just would not work with my new  seat, so i purchased a new
Autopower racing roll bar.  this one is  about 5 inches taller than the one i
removed.  i believe the one i  removed was a "sport bar," with the roll hoop
and two braces for the  rear shelf set at about a 45 degree angle.  i added
another  horizontal bar low in the hoop, to attach my belts.  the bar is in
highland park, in northeast los angeles.  i will sell it for $100,  and
includes the backing plates, but not the hardware.

  steve
  675MIZU

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2"/min
with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.