Re: Ouch I have a hood cable in my hand

To: "James Richards" <jmr407@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Ouch I have a hood cable in my hand
From: "Richard Brown" <reblues@reblues.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:17:28 -0400
I had to do this today.  I forgot to tighten down the hood cable hold down.
If you remove the passengers side tire and look up past the distributor, you
can see the lever that the cable pulls.  Use a long rod as Mark suggested,
to push the lever. I used a 2' tire tool.  A 1/2" breaker bar would probably
work.  If you don't get it let me know & I can give you a hand.

Richard

Subject: Ouch I have a hood cable in my hand