My 67.5 1600 is now a 2000

To: <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: My 67.5 1600 is now a 2000
From: "chris bond" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:14:58 -0400
Hey List. I finally got my swap done today. Man does it run great. What a
difference in power. After driving my 1600 for 9 or so years it really put a
grin on my face. I bought Mike Faggerts cars and swaped his U20 into my car.
Mikes old car is currently getting a 1600 with 5 speed put back into it and
will be for sale in the near future. It was originally a 1600 car anyway, and
I believe it is a saveable car. Upgades to my car this year for the Mitty are
Black Leather Top, Chrome side moldings, U20, Chrome rear bumper with guards,
Convertable top cover, I had only one 67.5 headrest now I have both. Door
stops, I cut my steel airdam and put a nice chrome front bumper with guards,
and a few smaller things. My car was blacked out. Things I need to complete it
is My quest for a 67.5 hood.  I bought two 67.5s both were too rusted to save.
The chrome trim ring around the liscense plate, 160 mph speedo,67.5  2000
tach. Then freshen up the paint job. Too bad it wil still have the P instead
of the R in the VIN #. Anyway, I am really fired up about my car tonight and
wanted to share it with you. See Ya at the Mitty, Chris