RE:

To: "'Matt Jacquet'" <matt@vander-bend.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:
From: "Richard Hugi" <Richard@tntarch.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:26:54 -0700
I'm on my way

Richard

Hey Listers...

FYI Bay Area/Santa Cruz Roadster nutz.. I just got a call from my friend
Steve Klabo formerly of Tymar Precision (smog plug maker) to report an
abandon Roadster in the Santa Cruz Mountains. He told me it was located on
the side of Bear Creek Road 1 mile east of Hawk Ridge Road. So if you were
driving up the mountain from Hwy 17 you should see it before you cross Hawk
Ridge. No other details other than "it was obvious that it was NOT driven to
this location". Other than that..I know nothing about the history or status
of this vehicle.

If you do check it out, let us know.

Matt