1968 Roadster for Sale

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1968 Roadster for Sale
From: JSweeny@houston.rr.com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:00:43 -0500
I have a 1968 roadster for sale.  It is in good condition.  Could be a
daily driver.  I do not get to drive it like I would like and I hate
to see it sitting in the garage.  MY husband recently purchased two
Harley motorcycles and would like the room in the garage.  I am
located in Lake Jackson, Texas.  It is red with black interior.  I had
new interior installed, a radio/cassette and a new top on it.  It also
has a hard top.  I am asking $3500, but I am willing to discuss.

Jo Anne Sweeny

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/bmp which had a NAME of
D1600.bmp]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/tiff which had a NAME of
Front.bmp]