ebay item- 67.5 headrests

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: ebay item- 67.5 headrests
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 05:40:32 -0400
thought I'd give the list a heads-up, have listed another set of 67.5
headrests on ebay. have a bunch more stuff to probably list, includes a NOS
Nissan tall windshield top in the box, NOS headlight buckets, NOS top
clamps, new luggage rack...may list a car or two soon as well. half year
1600 for around a grand, 28k original mile 69 2000 price negotiable. also
have available a 37k original mile 69 2000, 70k original mile 70 2000, and
35k original mile 66 1600 among others. contact me offlist if interested.
might consider selling a posi rear, but not any less than $650. can't
understand why nobody bought the rebuilt posi with billet axles on ebay that
ended last night, maybe someone would have paid the same money for the unit
without the billet axles. I have known people buy whole roadsters, and not
cheap ones, just to get hold of a posi for their own car.

Craig