need Oregon 411 transported Chiloquin to Tigard

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: need Oregon 411 transported Chiloquin to Tigard
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:39:15 -0400
I'm having a heck of a time breaking loose to fly out to Oregon and move
this car I bought on ebay. it's about a 4 1/2 to 5 hour move, can get a
transporter to do it for $300 and that might be easiest but if I'm going to
pay that kind of money figured maybe a list member with extra time might
feel like taking the run and making the profit to move the car. contact me
offlist if interested. I can get $168 RT flight but have to book out like 3
weeks ahead.

Thanks,
Craig