Call To Action!!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Call To Action!!!!
From: "jtorres67" <jtorres67@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:54:00 -0800
Hello All You Roadster People,

As some of you are aware the Fresno Datsun Roadster Owners Club is sponsoring
this years 19th Annual Solvang Datsun Roadster Meet. The event is going to be
on Friday and Saturday April 28 & 29. You can go to the following link for
info:

http://groups.msn.com/FresnoDROC/_homepage.msnw?pgmarket=en-us

My name is Jeff Torres. Some of you may know me from the Grill Badges I make
for our Roadsters. This year I am heading up donations for our BBQ Raffle and
would like to see if anyone would like to donate a gift to the cause. I am new
to the club and am interested in making this years show a really good one. If
you are interested in donating please let me know. Last years donations were
great, and I hope we have the same support!!

You can contact me off list at jtorres67@sbcglobal.net for more info.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff T.
'66 1600