RE: New and Minimum Head Thickness

To: "'jm.rider@verizon.net \(Jon and Maggie Rider\)'"
Subject: RE: New and Minimum Head Thickness
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:18:03 -0800
Jon,

I don't know myself, but I'm pretty sure this has been discussed. Have you
searched the the list archives and/or the forums on 311s.org?

Oh, what the heck....searching....searching.....came up with this on
311s.org:

"The minimum thickness for an R head is 3.246"
"The minimum thickness for a U20 head is between 4.528-4.530"

Hope this helps.

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA