EI Distributors

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: EI Distributors
From: Gary Boone <gboone70@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:36:03 -0800 (PST)
Hi All,
I've decided that I need to temporarily discontinue
making the EI
distributors.  It's been very time consuming and I
have a major project
to complete on my roadster that's been on jackstands
for almost 2
years.  If I keep taking distributor orders, I'll
never get my roadster
going again and that's getting depressing.  I don't
know exactly when
I'll be able to resume the distributors but my best
guess is late 2006.
I'll complete the ones on my wait list but won't take
any new orders
effective immediately.  I'll let this list know when I
can resume.
Thanks for all your support.
Gary