My Baby

To: datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: My Baby
From: Jim Swedlow <jswedlow@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:21:44 -0800
I appoligize if this hits you twice but my first email has not posted and I
am getting questions.  This version is more detailed.

--One owner
--Located in Orange County, California (near Disneyland)
--Not operative -- engine 'froze up' cause unknown; will not turn over
--Car has been on blocks and untouched for over 20 years (with all that
means)
--Off California DMV  new owner must deal with that problem
--Some body scratches with rust but no rust thru - some kind citizen
scratched grafitti on it
--Includes Datsun shop manual, original owners manual, other paper
resources and carb balancing tool
--Soft top is in bad shape and the frame is broken
--Includes hard top in good shape
--Exterior black; Interior red; interior upholstery is in poor shape
--154434 Miles (I am 90% sure it only turned over once)
--VIN SPL311-22493