Re: Another Roadster on TV!!! Decisions...decisions...

To: JeffVH@aol.com
Subject: Re: Another Roadster on TV!!! Decisions...decisions...
From: "s.ulrich" <scott8933@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:03:13 -0800
Oh, I didn't mean that the show -is- the Chip Foose one, I meant its
just -similar- to Overhauling. The synopsis is on the History Channel
website, and it explains the premise of the show far better than I could
here.

I believe the pilot episode will have a Chevelle. Also, I don't think
the show's budget is anything like the Chip Foose show, so don't expect
as big of a transformation! RR goes for more of a restoration angle,
with less of the big hot-rod build element.

My involvement was limited to the opening graphics, just the title
animation where we zip past the old cars and into the name of the show.
I did the animation, and the concept was a joint effort between myself,
my wife (its her design company), and another designer who works for us.
Lots of work for 5 seconds!