Re: Gauge Chrome Rings

To: Greg Lyon <glyon@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Gauge Chrome Rings
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 08:11:14 -0600
Greg,

If the '66 gauges are put together the same as my '67.5s the small
gauges have screws on the back of the rings that hold them on. The tach
and spedo are different, they will require someone who really knows how
to get them off as they are crimped in place and rather difficult to get
off. Take them to someone who has experience - not every spedo shop does.

Peace,
Pat

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --