Re: Questions about windshield wipers and brakes

To: Michael Knorr <mhknorr@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Questions about windshield wipers and brakes
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 21:17:38 -0600
I think your wiper blades are the same as those on my 67.5.

I get replacements from most of the auto parts houses, AutoZone, etc.

As for Volvo brakes, they won't be on the 240/260's or newer. I'd try
the 544, 122, 140, 160, or B1800 for starts. Those are just guesses.

Peace,
Pat

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --