Re: OT, Down under - Vegemite?

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OT, Down under - Vegemite?
From: John Atchison <jda@srv.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:07:23 -0800
Paul........

Interesting stuff that Vegemite..
I tried it several times in New Zealand while on a ski tour.
Tastes like nothing we have in comparison.
The locals claim it IS an acquired taste
and many if the children grow up eating it like we eat peanut butter sandwiches
or on toast for breakfast.

You definitely should try it just for the experience.

Remember, many people also claim beer is an acquired taste ?

John Atchison
Half Fast Racing
Idaho Falls
69 2000