kick butt tools and roadster stuff chant

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: kick butt tools and roadster stuff chant
From: Eric Johnson <snakeranch2@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 09:19:36 -0800 (PST)
Merry Christmas to everyone.
I dont ring in often but have been a lister for four
or five years now, I even subscribe when I deploy on
Aircraft Carriers, Internet at sea aint too bad
nowadays, no more letters and stamps.

Just came from home depot yesterday and I goota give
my two cents on a kick ass "air tool set". made by
Husky. First thing they only got me for 79 bucks,
second, if you add up the totals of this 70 pice kit
it comes to around three hundred bucks, even has a air
chisel I might need for buggered up this and that.
Super cool entry level kit, even has two spray guns.
thumbs up, santa knew I was bad, I think He digged in
my wallet and found the lifetime membership to my
local strip club card. so I went and bought my own
gift. the mistletoe belt buckle doesnt help much
either.

Getting ready to change the timing set on the 67.5,
pull two liter engine and tranny from the 69, part out
69, install running gear into 66, send 66 off to the
body shop, finally get 69 patrol back from my body
painter guy, All before Jan 9th, sounds like fun to
me. Off to the garage , Oh ya, today in San Diego It
got down to 53, had to put on the heated socks, BRRRR.

Next step , I gotta dry out a little to get ready for
new years.
Happy Holidays.
Eric Johnson
Imperial Beach