engine swaps

To: "Datsun-Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: engine swaps
From: "John Roper" <john@roper-photo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 15:35:49 -0600
I was on this list a few years back when I had a '70 2000.
Having sold it, I lingered for a bit and then left...

Now that I am about to buy two '66s, I decided to rejoin.
What has stood out as kooky to me is the somewhat drastic
shift that seems to have taken place regarding engine swaps...

A few years ago I was lambasted for thinking of putting a
KA24E in my 2000, but it sure seems as though some of you guys
have finally come around to the dark side...

Excellent...  :^)

John P. Roper Photography
john@roper-photo.com
ph. 817-229-8329