Parts and cars for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts and cars for sale
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 17:15:32 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
I have too much stuff in my garage and yard.  I have also inherited some parts
from my dad's garage and yard.  My dad has a stack of doors, hoods, bumpers and
some other sheet mrtal.  I think most of the doors are late model but at least
one has a non-recessed handle.  I have posted for sale a bunch of parts on the
311's site and in addition to those I have a pair of cannon webber adaptors for
converting the SU manifold for two downdraft webbers.  I've got buckets of
other various parts.  Send me an e-mail with your wish list.

http://www.311s.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3387

Thanks,

Andy Cost

P.S.  Thanks for all the words of comfort from my extended Roadster Family.