RE: Katrina again

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Katrina again
From: "Michael Knorr" <mhknorr@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:28:03 -0600
Stunned may be too gentle a verb to describe thoughts and feelings after
viewing the damage.

Hey all, I just donated $100 to the Salvation Army's Katrina relief fund.
Payday is two weeks away, and I'll now have to go easy on groceries,
Roadster parts, etc. next week, but I'm one hell of a lot better off than
the people I've seen on Katrina news reports, including the ones still
alive. I beg you all to at least match my meager donation to any charity
helping with the relief effort.

Regards, Michael Knorr
1966 SPL311