Re: Solvang 2006

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Solvang 2006
From: Greg Chirpich <sportstergreg@everestkc.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 06:00:54 -0700
I'd love to go to Solvang.  My wife would love it.  With a first
grader, July is more realistic.  Between this or Mt. Shasta in July,
I'll try to make one of them.  We were thinking of CO for vacation next
year.  I wonder how long my seven year old will last in the convertible
before he bails for the van?  <G>  I better get all the kinks worked
out of her quickly.

Greg
69 2000
Overland Park, KS