Re: Intake leaks

To: <gregs672liter@netzero.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Intake leaks
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:46:13 +0000
Well, you could change to the Weber isolators-
the new version is a plastic gasket with O-ring grooves on either side.
Those seem to seal well, even across significant irregularities.  And you can
change just the O- ring for a few cents.

Have you checked to make sure your manifold mating surfaces are flat and
smooth?  It sounds like it isn't...

hth
Toby