Niles Switches 66-67

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Niles Switches 66-67
From: <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 16:58:00 -0400
Has anyone got the correct open/short pattern for the Light Switch in the down,
middle, and up lever positions for connectivity between pins 2, 4, 6, 7  I
would believe there are no resistor inside the switches but I get some flaky
readings in a couple places.

The Wiper and Light switches are the same but both of the ones I have get a tad
weird on a couple measurements I thought should be shorted and they don't match
each other. Measurements are with the switches disconnected.

So, what I am looking for is something like this:
Lever Position:  Down = D   Middle = M    Up = U

Pins

2-4 = Open D M U
2-6 = Open D M  Short U
2-7 = Open D M  Short U
4-6 = Open D U  Short M
4-7 = Open U    Short D M
6-7 = Open D    Short M U

Are pins 4 and 7 in the down position actually shorted?

Thanks!