Re: Concealed Weapons

To: rulee@motion.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Concealed Weapons
From: TWFAUST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:36:32 EDT
In a message dated 7/16/2005 6:32:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rulee@motion.net writes:

> allso just bought 2 M1s, a Remington 1903A3, and aRemington M1917  from
> the Civilian Marksmanship Program

Been looking for an 'O3A3 for years, mine was stolen. Where did you find
yours?  Is the Civilian Marksmanship Program still in existence?

I'm down to a Browning Superposed, a Mannlicher-Schoenaur 6.5 X 55 Swedish
(my father bought those at Abercrombie & Fitch, now they sell Tee shirts. They
let him try out the Mannlicher on the roof at 45th and Madison Avenue. Can you
imagine that today?),  a couple of Walthers, a "war-trophy" Mauser and a
Browning Medalist.

Tom Faust