Re: I/O port camera mount anyone?

To: <racery@comcast.net>, Roadster List
Subject: Re: I/O port camera mount anyone?
From: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:59:09 -0500
IIRC, Canon uses optical rather than digital stabilization, at least on the
lenses for the XL and GL series cameras, and their broadcast lenses, of
course. Sony uses digital stabilization for the most part on their consumer
cameras which reduces the area used on the imaging sensor which decreases
resolution some.

Hey..., since when did this become a video list?! I'm getting it confused
with a couple of others I'm on.  ;>)

Ron