Re: CA info: Registration restrictions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CA info: Registration restrictions
From: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:44:52 -0700
What's really amazing here in Los Angeles is that we have scads of
illegals with illegal, non registered cars and no insurance but because
of Special Order 40 and other policies not much is done...and in fact
there is a periodic call for providing licenses to illegals so that they
can  "get to work" which assumes they will buy insurance. Imagine what
our freeways would be like  then, as if they are not bad enough now.
It's a rant-a-thon:-)
Linda
68 1600