Re: Good news for Arizona roadster owners...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good news for Arizona roadster owners...
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:13:22 EDT
<soapbox>

Yeah.... BUT.... It's just proof that Insurance companies are out to rule the
world (along w/ Walmart, Disney, and Bill Gates)

Part of the requirement is that they carry "collector car insurance" - Of
which, there are only a few special interest companies that even deal with
this,
AND one of the key requirements  is that you have a garage. I don't. So, if
you live in an apartment, have an open carport, or house like mine that the
carport/garage has been converted back to "house space" you're still waiting
all
day in the emissions line.

Even though my car may be tuned better and has fewer "bad emissions" than,
say, my neigbor *who has a garage* toy  68 mustang, he gets to pay $50 year
(v.$50.00 month) on his auto ins, and never has to deal w/ the sniff test.

Sort of a sore spot w/ me - this whole garage thing (hard to tell, eh?!?!)

So how do we petition Hagerty, and the other "collector car" insurers that a
garage "ain't all that"?!?!?!?!?!?

</soapbox>

Laurie :-)   (without a garage....)
'70-SPL311