RE: EMPI steering wheels

To: "'Dan Zubkoff'" <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: RE: EMPI steering wheels
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:21:18 -0500
Beings I have a set of EMPI wheels on my '66, I think they are the
COOOOLLEESTT!!:)

This weekend I had a flat on my left front. Pulled the wheel of, split the
rim and took the tube out.  I could not find the leak and nether could the
tire shop..mmmm...  So 8 bucks for a new tube and back on the road. A spare
for EMPI is a can of fix-a-flat, a 9/16 wrench (to split the rim) and a new
tube.

Have a great Roadster day!

Phil
SEROC