ZCCA Convention May 2006

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: ZCCA Convention May 2006
From: cjs37@juno.com
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 21:53:51 -0500
Just to let you know we are still planning on having a Roadster Show at
the ZCCA Convention in May 2006, to be held at the Omni Hotel in Las
Colinas, Dallas/Fort Worth Area.  I am still looking for Roadsters to
attend, Albuquerque, can you come and how about some from CA? We have
some in Texas and I'm sure OK does also, Just a reminder, please pass the
word around. Wish I could get to CA for some of your events. Right now my
Roadster is a town car only. But lots of fun. Thanks, Katy