Re: Ball joints revisited - is there a factory alternative??

To: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>, Perry Smith
Subject: Re: Ball joints revisited - is there a factory alternative??
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:33:32 -0800 (PST)
Hi Everyone,

I spoke with Mackay this evening about the
availability of the ball joints.

The representative (Rob in OZ) said that Mackay
stopped making Ball Joints about 11 years ago. I asked
if a large order was placed, could  a fresh run of the
joints be made....Unfortunately, Rob said they no
longer have the equipment to make them.

I even asked if they may have some "Old Stock", but he
said there is nothing left of the ball joints.

Bummer....

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4536423938&ssPage