Roadster Parts In the Portland, OR area

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Roadster Parts In the Portland, OR area
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:17:21 -0800
It has been garage cleaning time around here, and I have a few pieces I
would like to clear out.  They include the following:

68 hood in that is straight.  I am not sure about the condition of the hinge
attachment points, whether they will need attention or not.

68 trunk lid with 4 holes drilled for a luggage rack

68-70 seats (from 69) with very good tracks.  Upholstery needs replacement.
I think I already have pix for a possible eBay auction.

68-70 seats (from 68) with not so good tracks, may need a lot of work, but
its better to send them to someone who wants them than to scrap them.

U20 Exhaust Header, not stock.

2000 grill frame and horizontal bars in rough shape, but I suspect someone
with the right skills can save them

Right side door from a 68, complete with glass, etc.  May have some bondo in
it.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these items.  I don't have pix
now, but can take them for you.  I would rather not ship most of these items
because of their size and difficulty in packing for safe shipment.  I have
been working a lot of hours and may be hard to get together with, but I
would like to see these get good use if possible.  The recycling pile
includes a front fender with a big dent and a gas tank with a broken hose
tube if anyone is interested for any reason.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland
http://www.datusn2000.com

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...
but, a TRUE FRIEND will  be sitting next to you saying, "Damn ... that was
fun!"