RE: problem ebay seller

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: problem ebay seller
From: Dave Cooke <cookefam314@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:39:57 -0800 (PST)
Your deadbeat ebay seller is from Canada, not Washinigton state!

Mack, B J
15455 Goggs
White Rock, BC V4B 2N5
(604) 535-5636

I thought I recognized that area code and internet service provider, I have
relatives in BC.

   Dave Cooke
      69 1600
      Lake In The Hills, IL

Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:50:26 -0600
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: problem ebay seller

I recently (Dec 28) closed a transaction with this seller. (ebay Item
#4513813343) i also agreed to buy a few more items, and never received
anything after using paypal to send him $120.

the last several feedbacks show him to be a deadbeat.  be wary.

anyone who wants to send him a nasty email or phone call on my behalf
please
do!!!!!

User ID:    paneldoctor
Name:   Bryce Mack