Just bought my second roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Just bought my second roadster
From: j bush <jeremiahdbush@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:07:15 -0800 (PST)
I bought my second roadster on Friday 3/11/2005.  I swear the date was a
coincidence.  I will be driving it home to Casper, WY from Pasco, WA this
Friday and Saturday.  I will be going through eastern OR, southern ID, and
southwestern WY.  I will probably spend the night in Boise or Twin Falls.  If
anyone wants to meet up and show off their roadsters (and see my new one) email
me.  The journey will be just over 1000 miles in two days.  My first roadster
is a 1967 1600 that I bought in August.  That trip was about 1500 miles with
scenic routes and detours - 2 days and a very sore arse.

Jeremiah Bush
Casper, WY
'67 1600

 Make Yahoo! your home page