67.5 Rear Chassis Wiring Harness

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67.5 Rear Chassis Wiring Harness
From: Bryan Martin <bmartin@tlvengineering.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 10:20:31 -0800
Hello List,

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend, it's been nice weather here in So CA
which has been a welcome break from all that wet stuff.

I'm in the process of restoring a 67.5 1600 (stroker) and am looking for a
good rear chassis wiring harness (the one that goes back to the tail
lights).  The one I have has been hacked on and is pretty brittle so I'd
like to find one that's in decent shape.

If anybody has one for sale, please send me an email.

Thanks,
Bryan

PS  Just a note regarding the restoration in general.  I've been working
with several of the vendors and I must say they have all been outstanding
to work with.  I'm sure you all know them (Classic Datsun, Fairlady
Products, Sports Imports, Stan Chernoff, Rallye, Carl Jaeger, Bruce
Schluderman, and many other people from the list.  We should consider
ourselves pretty fortunate to have such great resources to work with!