OT: 79 Jag for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT: 79 Jag for sale
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 08:22:11 -0800
Hello, I have a friend that has a 79 Jag XJGL series 2 that he wants to sell.
The car is beautiful, well kept, Has a lot of new stuff on it.  The car won
the Travis air force base concour's for Best foreign car in April of 2000.  It
has been garage kept.  If anyone is interested email me and I will give you
the info.  He has well over 14,000 invested into the car and has receipts, the
restoration of the car was between 1996-1998. It also is a rare fuel injected
series 2 car built in the last month of production. The car has 94907 original
miles. Cabernet Pearl with biscuit leather. The car is awesome to say the
least.
Thanks, Gerardo